It's not working!
If Vocus.io disappeared from your Gmail, or is generally misbehaving, please try the following:
- Refresh Gmail
- Sign out and sign back in
- Make sure inboxes are in an active state (see section #1)
- Disable or uninstall other Chrome extensions (see section #2)
- Make sure all your inboxes are correctly configured to use Vocus.io (see section #3)
- Make sure your browser is correctly configured (see section #4)
- Reinstall Vocus.io
#1 Reactivate Inboxes
Vocus.io may lose access to your inbox if you change your password or revoke access from Vocus.io. To check, go to Dashboard > Settings. Revoked inboxes will have a red icon and instructions on how to re-activate them. If all icons are yellow, then you are good.
#2 Conflicting Chrome extensions
#3 Did you configure all inboxes?
#4 Is your browser correctly configured?
#5 Gmail Settings
Gmail customization settings can break Vocus.io's tracking. Keep the default configurations of the following settings:
Conversation View: Conversation view on
Send and Archive: Hide "Send & Archive" button in reply